*Please note: To sign up for patient access, please contact reception with proof of photo ID who will issue you with your log in details*
You can order your prescription in the following ways:
- In person - drop your repeat slip in at reception with your name and DOB and the required items clearly marked.
- By post - send it to us with a stamped addressed envelope if you want us to post it back to you.
- By fax - to 0161 272 5659
- Online - follow the link at the top of this page to be redirected to Patient Access. Patient Access is also available as an app on your smartphone and tablet device.
- Chemist - your local chemist will receive your prescription electronically (see below) so you can collect it from them direct or they may offer a collection and delivery service. Speak to your local chemist for more details.
*** Please note that for your own safety requests for medication are not accepted over the telephone.***
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.
***If you submit your prescription to the practice AFTER 11:30am, it will not be ready for collection until AFTER 2pm two days later***
EPS, Electronic Prescribing System, is now live for our Practice. This means you can get your prescription sent electronically to a local chemist to save you coming to pick your repeat prescription up. If you are prescribed an item of medication during a consultation this will also be sent to a local chemist of your choice. You must nominate a local chemist to receive your prescription. Please contact the chemist of your choice and complete a sign up sheet. For more information please click the link below:
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.