Due to social distancing measures required, we will be running flu clinics differently this year.
Patients will be required to wear a mask or face covering when entering the surgery, patients will be asked to provide these themselves.
Patients will also be asked where possible to attend the surgery alone unless carer or responsible adult is required to attend.
Social Distancing will be in place throughout the surgery including in the waiting room where specific seats will be marked as out of use.
There will be hand sanitiser on entry to the waiting room and exiting the building.
Please follow these instructions when attending a clinic appointment:
- Do not attend if you or any members of your household have symptoms of coronavirus, or if you have been told to isolate. Contact us the following week and we will rebook you when you are able to leave isolation.
- Do not arrive early or late for your appointment time: we have allocated a strict number of patients per period to ensure that people are queuing for the minimum of time and social distancing is maintained.
- We encourage you not to touch anything in the practice. Bring your own hand sanitiser to use should you wish to.
- If it is raining on the day, please come prepared with an umbrella as the queue may be outside for a short period of time.
- Wear clothing which makes it easy to expose your upper arm.
- Please heed the instructions of the staff who are supervising the patient flow – they are there for your safety.